Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: request: Pages/MSWord

Exclamation request: Pages/MSWord
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to create a simple app that would allow you to type documents on the go. Like Pages, or Microsoft Word? It could have simple functionality (unlike MobileTextEdit) and be able to save in more than one readable format; such as .doc or .txt? Also with the addition of a Landscape Keyboard, an 'open recent' tab, and the ability to email the documents, change font, and size.

This would be very appreciated considering the line of work I'm in. And I'm sure there are others with a similar request. There are other apps out there that use some of these features, but won't do others.

I would give you an "I'll be your best friend," but K-mart stopped taking those a while ago

I've been looking for this for a while..
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

You can use Zoho Online. Just google it on your safari browser, click on the best matched link it refers you the closest to Zoho Online, and voila you'll be moments away from creating a document all accessible on a registered account. Hope I've helped you out! =)

- Tony M. Pham