Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photo Lock

Default Photo Lock
    Hey to all you developers i'm a newb well i been around for some time but i never typed anything anyway....

What i think a great app would be is something to password lock different photoalbums on the iphone..i dont know about you guys but right now i onyl have to albums..the pictures i uploaded from my computer..and the pictures i took on the phone..what would be a great idea is to pass word lock them or make more for different things... i'm trying to get some womens XXX on there thanks for reading...oh and if this app is out there sorry i dont know lol whats the name?

P.s i have 1.1.1 installer 3 on it over the air wateva stuff..how can i put ringtones on there..i dont have any iphone software on my pc.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Truly would be a good idea... Also the ability to move photos into a diff folder from camera roll directly on the device.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

SwapPhoto will work for you... it's not password protected, but it's hidden...it's like have two separate photo albums, but one is hidden at all times...

Here's the link...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3303
    Last edited by BrianJ; 2008-01-01 at 06:04 AM.

Anyone know any apps to hide videos also?
    Last edited by Jnardis; 2010-05-28 at 01:46 PM.

Don't bring up old topics post your own