Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Text MESSAGE Logger for girlfriends

Thanks

The legality of what you are asking is questionable at best because it it an invasion of privacy. That being said, if you really need to log her calls/texts then you REALLY need a new girlfriend. Take pride in who you are and realize that there are better ones out there. If you suspect that much that she is doing some unfaithful things, then she most likely is.
    Apples taste good.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I just speak the truth, she texts me when he goes to work and I come over (in both senses of the word...giggidy).

Sometimes I wait in the bushes near his place until he leaves. Remember that friendly jogger you passed on your way to work that waved to you with a big smile.....Hello

guys it may not be right, but I don't think the app is an worse than spoof app. I can make my number show up as anyones. Is that ethical? it is a featured program on installer?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

The difference is in what you use it for. Most people will use it to prank their friends and then everyone will laugh.

There are a few people that would use that for nefarious means, but most likely not as many.

While the OP's request only has one real use, to invade someone else's privacy.

The other thing is you install that app on your phone, he wants to install an app on someone else's phone.

If you were my roommate, would you mind if I installed a keylogger on your PC without you knowing? They are highly touted on many legitimate sites. What about a camera in your kitchen? Bathroom hidden in the exhaust fan? your bedroom? Where would you draw the line?

If I was his girlfriend and I found out he was even thinking about this, I would dump his sorry *** for being an insecure *****.

ps. Peter, your girl says mwgfmwmfm (in between grunts, I think she meant hi)

what a loser. if your that paranoid and a puss then your girl most definetly is cheating on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan0930 View Post
    what a loser. if your that paranoid and a puss then your girl most definetly is cheating on you.
    AND/OR

If you posted an application request on an iphone forum to help you spy on her - She is already banging your cooler friends.

ssh into her phone via dynamic dns services to identify her ip, then copy her sms database file to your phone for viewing...

Quote Originally Posted by defmute View Post
    I can save you time right now, she is texting me.

Sorry you had to find out this way, but I had sex with her on your birthday too.
    nice me too. how were sloppy seconds?

We are monitored at work on our computers, I monitor my children at home so I know they aren't doing what they aren't supposed to be doing, trust...well come on they are children and we have to protect them no matter how smart they think they are. My teenage daughter has an IFone and I agree this would be a great app. Would be better to have it save to the phone itself, as a parent I have access to my childs phone. As for emailing someones phone records to a email address without them knowing that's just wrong! Although like Dan said we aren't here to criticise him, I agree with the others as well, if you cant trust your woman what are you doing with her? My 2 cents!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12