Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: eWallet

Default eWallet
    I have a lot of configential information in iPhone... But I can't find something like eWallet where to keep information secure on iPhone...

iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Thanks

I know your wanting software to protect things on your cell phone, however I am just goin to say it, keeping important/ secure info on your phone is a BIG mistake, everything can be hacked and broke into.. just take that into consideration before you do this.. I dont want to see a member identity get stolen

I've been using 1Password for both OS X (10.5.4) and the iPhone. One cool option is the autofill feature for the iPhone.

Works really well for me. It is not free however. It's a full blown application for the Mac that syncs everything from what you enter into it over to the iPhone (if you choose) via bookmark syncing. I have it setup for both auto fill password info and other stuff like you mention.

If you want, browse their website:

Switchers’ Blog Safari AutoFill for iPhone and iPod touch

There will probably be some apps like eWallet come available with the app store. Although I'm not sure I'd be trusting that type of info on a standalone iPhone app, at least until there's a Little Snitch app for the iPhone.

I would think though....it may be a while before any app like this reaches the sophistication of 1Password (the iPhone part has been out since first of this year). The method they chose works without the iPhone being jailbroken, so they may have something coming out soon just for the App Store (haven't really been keeping up with their day to day stuff).

I'm not affiliated, just a happy customer.

HTH.