Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Shake-to-home' App??

Smile 'Shake-to-home' App??
    My home button is a bit uncooperative at times... rather than have to press it several times to get it to respond, would it be possible to shake the phone to return to the home screen?

Such an app would greatly help those of us with damaged or broken home buttons!

Thanks!

it would be reallyy buggy, sometimes you move and your apps closes? no, defently not gonna happen, sorry

it might be buggy at times but couldnt it be made to be less sensitive? Like you really gotta shake it to home it? Better than having a paper weight because of a busted home button!

how in the world did you break your home button?

i wish i knew!! It worked every time, but now it's starting to work less and less. I have to press it 2, 3 even 4 times to get it to work! I'm worried it's about to break so i'm seeking options now!

How about the soft home button app for you, that puts a floating home button on your screen.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

that would be great! Is there such an app? If not, would someone be willing to make one? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's got a faulty button!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by protactinium View Post
    that would be great! Is there such an app? If not, would someone be willing to make one? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's got a faulty button!
    look here i hope it helps
    ClickOnce 0.0.1 | Apple iPhone School
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Here you go, install and enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

I added the iphonecake source but I get an error when I try and download the app. How do I get the zip posted installed on my iPhone?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Will this work with 3g iphone on firmware 2.0.2?

Anyone tried it?