Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BETA Testers Wanted For Streaming Video Testing

Default BETA Testers Wanted For Streaming Video Testing
    Hey all, we need beta testers for streaming video directly to the iphone.

We have successfully done hour and a half movies and need to confirm on a larger basis now.

Please email [email protected] and we will get you in.

Thank you,

TuneUsIn

I just sent an email as beta tester.

sending email to sign up ..

I already send email to sign up.

count me in [email protected]

this works great, all we need now is an app that will search various tvlink sites like surfthechannel.com and auto convert the flv files to 3gp (with a direct link to the file)

i have tried converting in media-convert.com and then opening on the ipod but the link is not direct to the file and safari says its to large. heywatch. com came close but the file is .bin and still unopenable ( i know vlc will play that). that site also provides you with an rss feed of all your converted videos ( though it costs .10 to convert one) when i subscribe to it in google reader and try to open the file it is still linked to the .bin. you can subscribe to the feed in itunes and it works great as a video podcast but then you still need to plug in to your computer and might as well do all the work on there rather then online.

check out the site bywifi.com. this searched youtube and converts videos to 3gp on the fly for non iphone users who can't access the youtube app or youtube mobile web app. if this site could do the same for the various tvlinks replacement sites we would be in business!