Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request: Gameboy App

Default Request: Gameboy App
    I'd like to see a gameboy emu be made. Please?
    I know beggars can't be choosers but I think it would be a lot easier for them to make the gameboy emu work at full speed without problems than the GBA. && the GBA is up and running and i have it on my iphone but I wanna play Pokemon so i can feel nostalgia from my childhood. Plus those games never got boring.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i agree with this guy as well! i want to play pokemon red and blue version with ONLY 150 pokemons! not bloody 450 or whatever the numbers are now.

What's wrong with gpSPhone? You can play Pokemon on that...

We're not saying there's anything wrong with it. We love it. But we yearn for the days of nostalgia with a limited number of pokemon that was actually catchable, rare candy glitches, & the original elite four.

Or even Silver or Gold, which were actually pretty good.

Fire Red, Leaf Green, Saphire, Ruby, were just way too many things.

We just like the simple and old school and we're asking for someone to create it for us.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

so does anyone have any idea on how to play the original pokemon games then on our iphones?

Come on guys please.

Thanks

Search google for "play gameboy online', there's a few apps, but don't know if they'll work on the iphone
    To live, you have to lie

doesn't work =(

anyone, please.

Thanks

I'd also like to see this happen. I love the old Pokémon games and I'd really like to play them again.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Pretty please... I wanna make a Charmander evolve to a Charizard...

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems like we just want an old Pokemon app lol, but i would love to see a Gameboy app as well, or at least some kinda patch so you could play old gameboy games on gpsphone, i miss the good old days when there were only 150 pokemon, not 976 or however many there are today

:edit: I stand corrected, 493 Pokemon
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2008-04-01 at 03:09 AM.
    iLive an iLife

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

i think theres a program that lets you convert gamboy games to gameboy advance ones. someone posted about it her just do a searcg.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

gpSPhone has got fine speed i just cant wait till n64phone comes out i just want attention to be concentrated on that so it can be run at good speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    It seems like we just want an old Pokemon app lol, but i would love to see a Gameboy app as well, or at least some kinda patch so you could play old gameboy games on gpsphone, i miss the good old days when there were only 150 pokemon, not 976 or however many there are today

:edit: I stand corrected, 493 Pokemon

Agreed totally!!! Beside wondering how to download older version of pokemon, i was also thinking how to do cheats on them( like gameshark code or something) so that i can have all the starter pokemon.

Anyone have any idea?

i think you might be able to lay gb roms on gba emulators because the gba could play gb cartridges try adding gb roms to your gba emu

Is this crashing for anyone else? I've loaded all my games onto it (64mb soo... well over 150 games) and now it crashes on startup... anyone?

It worked great with only a few games when I was testing, so me thinks it can only handle so many roms in the library?