Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: world of warcraft as an app

Default world of warcraft as an app
    he title sais it all. I think it would be cool if someone was able to get world of Warcraft running on iPod touch

haha are you serious? Your aware that some computers have problems running this? The MINIMUM ram is half a gig. Not to mention how complicated the controls are. I can see this happening when they finish that flying pig emulator

I can see it being done if the game is running on your comp and you have it stream to your phone over wifi.....but there is no way to run the actual game on iphone hardware.
    DO WORK

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO. You do know that the install for this game with all the expansions is over 11 gigs right? I can guarantee that you will never see WOW on an iPhone. The game isn't open source, so everything would have to be rewritten, not to mention that Blizzard would be furious.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

Thanks

You have a serious addiction to World of Warcraft if you want it on your iPhone as well as your PC. Seek psychological assistance, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
    haha are you serious? Your aware that some computers have problems running this? The MINIMUM ram is half a gig. Not to mention how complicated the controls are. I can see this happening when they finish that flying pig emulator
    THANK YOU people should stop posting stupid c*@p
    like that kid who wanted a ps3 emulator in 1 week for the touch

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Lol okay we all kknow this idea's really far fetched and wont be done for years to come (but never say never, we're able to do some amazing things on our phones today that were unheard of 10 years ago) but cut the guy some slack

Quote Originally Posted by trevariousj View Post
    he title sais it all. I think it would be cool if someone was able to get world of Warcraft running on iPod touch
    I swear...I hate you and every person who has asked the same question about WoW on their portable devices. Does thought even go into your questions? What is this stigma I feel about people with modified devices that makes people think they can run anything on it and that the community is there to do everything for them like developing applications.

Sorry. :/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to agentdax5 For This Useful Post:

dale1v (2008-07-06)

Thanks

hahaha