Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I request a numpad keyboard for the iPhone so I cud type like I do on a phone

NEW ZEALAND -> drop me a line if you live here too
    Thanks

Default I request a numpad keyboard for the iPhone so I cud type like I do on a phone
    I have an itouch and then I have separate mobile phone now I would love it to have a numpad keyboard so I Kud text like I do only fone like I tap two twice for b.

That would be Wiked
    "if you want some cents, go get change for a dollar but dont talk to me"

Go one Youtube and search exekias

IF I HELPED WHY NOT THANK ME, ITS NOT LIKE I TAKE PART OF YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by exekias View Post
    I have an itouch and then I have separate mobile phone now I would love it to have a numpad keyboard so I Kud text like I do only fone like I tap two twice for b.

That would be Wiked
    I believe what he's trying to say is T9 dialpad, for faster texting and all.

I would like to see that as well.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    That's somehting i expected the iphone to have. It's VERY difficult for my to text without looking. I feel with T9 the margin of error would be farther reduced. It would of course have to have some kind of switch on and off but that would be in settings.

Quote Originally Posted by ybahman View Post
    That's somehting i expected the iphone to have. It's VERY difficult for my to text without looking. I feel with T9 the margin of error would be farther reduced. It would of course have to have some kind of switch on and off but that would be in settings.
    Yea, and the iphone already has the artwork for a T9 (you can see it when adding a new number to text) but I'm wondering how hard it would be to implement it into an actual working.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.