Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: an Alarm!

Exclamation an Alarm!
    Yep i saw the app Alarm 1.1 something, but its not useful at all... useless to be honest, so the request im doing is for a new cool app that when the phone after been activated with this app, if some1 move the phone, the phone start a scream flashes and a alarm sound... And if its possible add a touch scream alarm too, like if i touch or move the phone it starts the alarm, also vibrating could be cool enought ... Well thats my idea of a new app, isnt, i know it sound like a stupid app, but if u think about it it can be rlly practice sometimes, when taking a shower or leaving the phone on the room while going to the kitchen for something ....

Thanks xSystex

No comments?
    Bad idea?
    Last edited by xsystex; 2008-06-12 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What is the different with Alarm 1.1?
    And do you think they wont run away with your iPhone if it made some noise?:P

Michiel

The diference its that the Alarm 1.1 doesnt active the alarm when touching the phone it simple make a sound when u tap the alarm thingy... And no i know there is not a security app its just to let you know when someone tried to get your phone or someone touched...