Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen

Default Intelliscreen
    I am new here and with the IPhone and I think I have searched this forum and I cannot find my answer. Maybe it's because I am new and I most likely am posting this in the wrong area but I don't know what to do. I installed Intelliscreen .95 on my Iphone. It doesn't show up at all. Before the update, I think i started with .92 it would appear on my IPhone now it doesnt. I don't know what to do. I have unistalled it and reinstalled it. I have Customize on my phone, summerboard, taskbarnotifier, that BSD Subsystem and SSH, Wedict and that's all. Can someone please try and point me in the right direction. Thank you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iGotTheRiteTemp's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the wrong place to post. You'd get less flamed in the native app discussion forum, but while i'm at it, did you try connecting to your phone via ssh to check if it even shows up in the applications folder? If it's not there, you may be having problems with installer, but if it is there i suggest manually deleting the intelliscreen.app folder, then reinstalling it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iGotTheRiteTemp For This Useful Post:

tr05prius (2008-06-04)

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

also check to see if its enabled in the app itself. You can also ssh into the phone and check the permissions.

moving to correct forum

5. The Following User Says Thank You to .:MirrorminD:. For This Useful Post:

tr05prius (2008-06-04)

OKay I will try that. I again apologize for posting in the wrong forum. As I said I am brand new to all of this. Can you give me an idea of how to check permissions? Thanks again

And can you tell me what flamed is? I don't understand. Is there some sort of rule book or something to learn how to correctly behave in forums?
    Last edited by tr05prius; 2008-06-04 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost