Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Scoreboard App

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Scoreboard App
    So i'd like to have a pretty basic app that basically has a stopwatch at the top of the screen in portrait, with two places to keep score below it. Maybe tap the counter and it increases by 1. And possibly a place to write in the team names.

I'd like to use it for a soccer scoreboard but if someone can give it a selection to either count up like a regular stopwatch or select a certain time to countdown for basketball, football, etc....

Right now i'm using the counter webapp and the iphone stopwatch but switching back and forth is a pain

I can code and i would write it but i'm on a pc....
    If you can help that'd be MUCH appreciated
    Last edited by nkonemann05; 2008-06-03 at 07:32 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've made a rough concept to make it easier on anyone who could create this for me.
    I appreciate any close attempt!

Basically like i said in the first post, the soccer is the main one i'd like to see but if there could be a main screen that lets you select the sport to keep score of then that could help too. Otherwise each of these could be their own application.

Here are the concepts:
    Soccer Scoreboard

Also, to avoid confusion, the soccer stopwatch would keep going until stopped manually

Football/Basketball Scoreboards
    Last edited by nkonemann05; 2008-06-08 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

bump

Have you found a solution? There's an app called Score Pad that handles multiple sports. I'm also getting ready to submit a Soccer Scoresheet to iTunes.