Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLiberty and Summerboard???

Default iLiberty and Summerboard???
    I was using ziphone before unlocking my phone ( 1.1.4) i currently restored and unlocked with iLiberty, and now my summerboard will not work at all...the themes will not change and display, i will chose a theme and it will just not show up. I have tried all of the patches and still no luck, does anyone know how to fix this. While on the ziphone unlock i never had this issue( also on 1.1.4)...and yes i have searched and have found nothing that has worked....thanks in advance.

Default Problem Resolved
    Hi man,

I had the same problem and it is because you are using the newest version of iLiberty+. What you want to do is uninstall your current version and download/downgrade to iLiberty+ Version 1.3.0.113.

This version is a bit mor complex because you cannot just select to install installer so follow the link below for a great guide.

Hope this helped.

MTEzLnppcA~~iLiberty+ Version 1.3.0.113 ->http://khaos139.890m.com/iLibertySetup_1.3.0.113.zip

Guide->[HOW TO] Jailbreak All Firmwares And Get Apps For Non-Wi-Fi Users [WINDOWS] - iPod touch Fans forum