Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Guitar tuner

Default Guitar tuner
    I would love to see some type of tuning software for guitars..Since their is a mic then there could be the ability to compare the tones to give the correct tuning..just a thought

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Funny thing... I had the same idea a while ago. I've been trying to get TheSpicyChicken to write this. But he's too busy for now.

haha..i need to figure out how to program with this ****..I have a ton of ideas but cant do **** with em

What desktop OS? Getting Windows/CygWin to work was a pain, but once its going it isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    What desktop OS? Getting Windows/CygWin to work was a pain, but once its going it isn't too bad.
    dude, awesome, can u give instructions on how to on how to make a toolchain in CYGWIN. a guide would be better.

thank you very much.

Thanks

Isn't there an application that tunes guitar?

im running windows vista, but am only familiar with VB..and I thought I may have seen some program that may tune guitars but after searching earlier this week I could not locate it so I thought I was loosing my mind. Although it was possibly a webapp but a full program would be much better. It could have alt tunings and such..and my iphone is useless in the area i live..

I was just about to start a thread on this. That would be the coolest and most useful app on the iPhone. For me at least. I want to see a reall tuner app though. Not just one that plays music clips of the correct tones, although that would be a start. We gotta find someone to make this!

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

For those who stumble upon this later in life...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26622

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews