Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: REQ: iDOSER!

Lightbulb REQ: iDOSER!
    would there be a way to run iDOSER Files(drg) by making a modifyied mobile music player.app? I was wondering cause this would be awesome if you don't know what it is check it out it like makes you high and stuff it is the bomb!
    http://www.i-doser.com/

Default agreed
    This would be really cool although I would have no idea how to play back a .drg file from a phone. The only guess would be porting the whole program to run on an iphone. Luckily the software itself is free....
    It is the DRG files that you pay for.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darkrom For This Useful Post:

budm (2007-11-17)

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

You do know the iDosers are a complete scam right? Have you actually tried any of them? If you have done any drugs in real life then you'll know they do not represent them at all. I tried the nitrous and LSD one and well it didnt do anything except the annoying sound they transmit to make you think you're messed up.

Also it would work right either not unless you have some amazing headphones then can pick up the high frequencies that it reproducings.

Default ...
    It really works i got pirated copys of the DRG files and I got some nice headphones that meet a 6-22,000hz and they really worked but problem is I want to figure a way to run the DRG files on my touch cause in my classes i dont carry a labtop around so i want to use this.

(getting to work follow this: http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1158)

Icon idea to
    Last edited by budm; 2007-11-15 at 10:47 PM.

omg I did the acid and I was trippin bawls d00d!!!!!!!!!!

</sarcasm

I think it'd just be cool to get something like electric sheep or milkdrop on the iphone. especially something like milkdrop that actually responds to the music. that program is so good

Only one person has understood what this is its not a visualizer and its not a screensaver, its a drug thing that plays files, and if someone could show a tread that helps code or tells me a little bit of how to code, I would do this myself.

sorry about double post but would this work to port to iphone/touch?

Code:
    SBaGen download for ARM (Zaurus and Linux iPAQ)

This contains a 1.4.1 sbagen executable built for ARM Linux with OGG and MP3 support. It also contains the minimum source and libraries necessary to recompile it for ARM (with a cross-compiler). For all the sequences, documentation and river OGGs, please download the main Linux archive and river sounds archive separately. Building later executables would be possible, but I'm only going to do that if people ask.
    Last edited by budm; 2007-11-17 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Would idoser work on my bose qa2 headphones?

depends on the frequency do you know cause they need to be something like 6-20,000khz

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

i-Doser files are simply hemi-sync files, which are two tones, one in each ear, that are very close in pitch. The difference in pitch (in frequencies) produces the pulsing sound you hear. Listen to each channel separately and you'll see what I mean.

As far as using them on the iPhone, I used the Lucid i-Dose last night.

Quote Originally Posted by budm View Post
    depends on the frequency do you know cause they need to be something like 6-20,000khz
    how do I find that out?

Quote Originally Posted by budm View Post
    headphones that meet a 6-22,000hz
    LOL-headphones that ACTUALLY reproduce 6hz?!?!?!?! (I don't Think so!)
    too bad the human ear can only hear 20-20k!
    E=mc^2+/-3db

Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    LOL-headphones that ACTUALLY reproduce 6hz?!?!?!?! (I don't Think so!)
    too bad the human ear can only hear 20-20k!
    bahh im lost with the hz and khz!? why make headphones at 22,000 if we can only head 20k? im so lost

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatexpka View Post
    bahh im lost with the hz and khz!? why make headphones at 22,000 if we can only head 20k? im so lost
    if it's below 1000, its hertz(hz), 1000 and above it's kilohertz(khz)

and it's basic marketing, "make your product SEEM better that the rest"
    Since the human ear can only hear down to 20hz, who's going to be able to tell if they're actually reproducing anything below that?

BTW, i have my ears tested twice a year (My ears are my money maker), and i can't hear anything abouve 18k - just FYI!
    E=mc^2+/-3db