Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Midi

Default Iphone Midi
    Im new to the Iphone scene, i dont know how to develop apps but id love to see an Iphone App that sends midi messages to the computer
    prefferably a customizable one

but it would work great with programs such as ableton live and any other Daw that incorporates Midi signals

if any one has any free time this app would be great!!! i would definately love a touch screen midi interface..

check out Jazz Mutants LEMUR,.. its pretty much touch screen midi to get an idea

just a thought!!

And MAJOR RESPECT TO EVERY ONE INVOLVED IN HACKING THE IPHONE!! I WOULDNT HAV ONE IF U GUYS WERENT AROUND!
    CHEERS

iPhone as a midi controller ... great idea... seeing as how it has bluetooth, it could be a wireless midi controller!

move over Wiimote midi controller... the iPhone is in town.

Bumping.
    I'd love to be able to use my iPhone as a MIDI controller (over wi-fi or bluetooth) for Logic Pro. To use it as a keyboard (see "Band" by Moo Cow Music) or trigger pads (see "BeatMaker" by Intua) would be better than buying a new controller for a live setup, and it'd also be nice to use these controls from anywhere (drummer, vocalist, anyone can use it, regardless of where the computer is on stage).

If anyone has any updates, let me know!