Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screen View

Default Screen View
    Does somebody know how to get the screenview feature on touchpad for free? I was talking with itouchninja, and he said that the only way you would be able to use the screenview feature FREE is if someone with a very skilled coding abbitlity created a patch to remove the snipet of code blocking you from accessingthe feature. please help!

This is one of the best apps for the iPhone and works superbly. The developer is also very helpful with setting up to work over the internet.

Having spent a great deal of time developing something useful he deserves his rewards.

It's only a few dollars so pay for it instead of stealing!

If you haven't got the money, go get a job.

"If you haven't got the money, go get a job"

hhehehe nice one

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hagge10 For This Useful Post:

gsr101 (2008-06-03)

Default just answer question!!!!!
    first off dont tell people not to steal, hes not here for statments, or moral views, just a simple answer to his question, and no i haven't heard of a patch but i'm looking for one so i'll keep posted.

and i know what your tryig to do hagge10 stop trying to get your post count up
    Last edited by kamillark; 2008-05-22 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kamillark View Post
    first off dont tell people not to steal, hes not here for statments, or moral views, just a simple answer to his question, and no i haven't heard of a patch but i'm looking for one so i'll keep posted.

and i know what your tryig to do hagge10 stop trying to get your post count up
    ...which is also a statement and a moral view.

Go get an honest life. You'll be much happier.

Try VNsea instead. Basically same thing at no cost.

here is my 1st post and a good one.....
    if u have touchpad pro 4.30 or 4.31 this would enable screenview for free......
    download the following file No Warez
    ssh into ur iphone
    go to applications folder and then to touchpadpro.app copy paste the touchpad file(209kb) in it if prompted for replacement of already existing file do so......
    now open touchpad pro application on spring board click check activation and u r done......
    njoy... :-)
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-06-04 at 06:53 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mudit20111989 For This Useful Post:

aznqbdrew10 (2008-06-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dan0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mudit20111989 View Post
    download the following file
    ssh into ur iphone
    go to applications folder and then to touchpadpro.app copy paste the touchpad file(209kb) in it if prompted for replacement of already existing file do so......
    now open touchpad pro application on spring board click check activation and u r done......
    warez homie. Not fair to crack someones hard work.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-06-04 at 06:54 PM.

hard work rofl? it's just open source vnc code he copied. The fact that this guy is charing for what is basically free vnc code is shady imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mudit20111989 View Post
    download the following file
    ssh into ur iphone

dude thanks so much. ur awesome. how did u get that file?
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-06-04 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aznqbdrew10 View Post
    dude thanks so much. ur awesome. how did u get that file?
    i m so pleased to help u out, i hope of continueing this work further
    nd get u some cool stuff free.......

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

mudit20111989 (2008-06-05)