Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: program for texting through email

Default program for texting through email
    I have cheap and only pay the extra $20 so I only have 200 texts...I don't want to go over so I have been texting people through email from the phone. The only thing is I have to manualy check for new messages....It would be awesome if there was a program that worked exactly like the texting program but let you send messages through email instead of texting.
    DO WORK

Green Apple
    Thanks

Heh I do the same thing. :/

I'm not the only one...I mean why pay $40 bucks a month for unlimited internet and texting when you can send unlimited texts through email while paying $20 a month...I wish they had a app to make it easier and more like txting...like with pop up notifications....pretty much the same as the current texting app.
    DO WORK

i want sms via wifi. it would be great. but no one wants to listen to me or do it. basically, it would have this software integrated with your contacts, and you send and receive like normal except its going through via wifi. u know all those online companies that let u send text msg for free off their site? same concept, just bring it as a native app that is integrated with ur address book so u dont have to enter them manually. this would solve all our problems. and plz dont recommend using mobile chat and AIM, thats just lame.

Amen to that....it would be nice if such program could work over edge as well.
    DO WORK