Results 1 to 19 of 19

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: New Installer Source and iPhone Website!

  1. #1
    Default New Installer Source and iPhone Website!
    Hey Everybody,

    A buddy of mine has got a new iPhone Modding website called iphonesurge.com and we set up a new installer source with all of his SummerBoard themes, and he has a lot. His name is JayJaythemac and he is the one that made the Apple Chick theme and many more! His installer source is http://iphonesurge.com/iphonesurge.xml also if you have my Swell source installed then you can download his source from the Sources category and vice versa for his source and mine.

    thanks,

    -Swell
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_9002.png   -img_9001.png   -img_9000.png  
    Last edited by swell; 2007-11-02 at 04:27 AM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swell For This Useful Post:

    Excalabat (2007-11-02), jedinight (2007-11-02), mikef (2007-11-07), realisticmind1 (2007-11-03)

  3. #2
    Retired Moderator jedinight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    c.s. texas
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 113 Times in 89 Posts

    hey if i could give you a hundred thank yous i would!!!!!!man now thats a party pack
    also any tips on changing icons in stack,,can i just change icon, name.png or is the binary code for these only!!!!
    Last edited by jedinight; 2007-11-02 at 04:57 AM.

  4. #3
    Is this iphonesurge source the same as the lyndellwiggins one?

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Is this iphonesurge source the same as the lyndellwiggins one?
    no, they are two different sources. But, if you get one, you can go to the sources category in installer and download the other one. This works both ways, so if you have my source just download his.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    hey if i could give you a hundred thank yous i would!!!!!!man now thats a party pack
    also any tips on changing icons in stack,,can i just change icon, name.png or is the binary code for these only!!!!
    you currently can not edit what apps are in your stack, but you can control the icons. Just open up the stacks.app folder and replace the icons with your own. Make sure they have the same name as the originals.
    Last edited by swell; 2007-11-02 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #5
    Retired Moderator jedinight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    c.s. texas
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 113 Times in 89 Posts

    cool..thanks again..!!!

  7. #6
    man these are awesome thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #7
    just added it. thanks!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

  9. #8
    hey i downloaded it, wanted to give a lil error report maybe otheres are having the same prob. but when i go do download say....dude.... it tells me it cant bc theres to many http. redirects....

  10. #9
    Its fixed now, sorry, i have been having site problems and now i am having to change all of my stuff over and i was experimenting with getting everything right. I guess that doesnt work.

  11. #10
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ok, I'm really retarded when it comes to things like this, but I'm a quick learner...how do I add other sources not in installer? I didn't know there were other things out there like that. Thanks will be given for sure!
    iPhone, uPhone we all phone for iPhone.

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxonortesus View Post
    ok, I'm really retarded when it comes to things like this, but I'm a quick learner...how do I add other sources not in installer? I didn't know there were other things out there like that. Thanks will be given for sure!
    Open installer, go to sources on the bottom right hand, go to edit then add the url, after that hit refresh and it should show up.
    Last edited by vincent6396; 2007-11-04 at 09:30 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to vincent6396 For This Useful Post:

    zaxonortesus (2007-11-04)

  14. #12
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I never even noticed those buttons, thanks a ton vincent...is there a list of other sources listed somewhere?
    iPhone, uPhone we all phone for iPhone.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxonortesus View Post
    I never even noticed those buttons, thanks a ton vincent...is there a list of other sources listed somewhere?
    I don't know how to post links so I just copy and paste for ya.


    List of All Rogue Installer Sources
    From ModMyI - Wiki
    Jump to:navigation, search
    List of all known Installer sources in alphabetical order.
    Remember to always be careful while using these sources.
    They are not official and may cause problems on your iPhone or iTouch
    (insert link to guide on how to install these here)

    [edit]Original Secure
    AppTapp Official: repository.apptapp.com
    Conceited Software: conceitedsoftware.com/iphone
    Ste Packaging: psmxy.org/iphone-apps

    [edit]Original Three
    HighTymes: hightymes.org/iphone/plist/index.xml ***Please be careful with this one***
    iSwitcher: web.mac.com/iswitcher2/list.xml
    Loring Studios: loringstudios.com/iPhone-schnapps/index.xml

    [edit]All of The Others
    AlohaSoft Graphics: homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/alohasoft.xml
    iApp-a-Day: iappaday.com/install
    MTL Repository: home.mike.tl/iphone
    Studded: studded.net/installer/index.xml
    Surge: iphonesurge.com/iphonesurge.xml
    Swell: lyndellwiggins.com/Swell.xml

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to vincent6396 For This Useful Post:

    zaxonortesus (2007-11-04)

  17. #14
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks again
    iPhone, uPhone we all phone for iPhone.

  18. #15
    vincent, posting links is as easy as copy and pasting. the forum automatically makes it clickable.

    Here is the link to all of the Sources:
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Lis...taller_Sources

    And how to Install them:
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Install_Rogue_Sources

  19. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    vincent, posting links is as easy as copy and pasting. the forum automatically makes it clickable.

    Here is the link to all of the Sources:
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Lis...taller_Sources

    And how to Install them:
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Install_Rogue_Sources
    How do you post inks?

  20. #17
    Just copy the url and paste it in the reply box.

    Or, if you would like to add a title for it:
    Click the little "world/link" button and paste your URL there, then edit the text that is highlighted to say what you want shown.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

    vincent6396 (2007-11-04)

  22. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Just copy the url and paste it in the reply box.

    Or, if you would like to add a title for it:
    Click the little "world/link" button and paste your URL there, then edit the text that is highlighted to say what you want shown.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...3926#post83926

    Just testing it out. Cool Thanks alot.

  23. #19

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •