Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Visualizer

Default Iphone Visualizer
    Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had thought of making a 3rd party visualizer app to go with the ipod feature of the iphone.

I think it would be a cool feature to have

Sam

That would be pretty cool.
    =D

This would be a cool feature, but I'd be concerned about battery life. It would have to drain the batt as quickly as a video...maybe more since it wouldn't be dynamically changing according to the song.

I'm behind it, though!
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Anyone up for this project? Maybe Apple will release and update with this feature, like on the PSP.

i know this thread in kinda dead but i thought i would just say that i am currently working on one, and I am hopeing to be done by 3.0 release. if you guys have any thoughts or idea i'd love to hear em

I have a car stereo (Rio Empeg) that has some cool visualizations that I can post on YouTube.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to burdell1 For This Useful Post:

taylordevstudio (2009-06-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burdell1 View Post
    I have a car stereo (Rio Empeg) that has some cool visualizations that I can post on YouTube.
    that would be cool
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

Default go jackets
    Quote Originally Posted by burdell1 View Post
    well george p.
    that would be greatly appreciated! at this point i have the basics of my app down, i am stuck on creative parts of the visualizations. thanks for the help!

Are you done with it??? How did the battery life respond when you tested it???

Default New app, "The Well" includes iphone visualizer!
    My casual music game AND visualizer goes live on the app store tomorrow, March 27th. Check it out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5cytfsNNI8]YouTube - TheWell_visualizer_teaserh264.mov[/ame]