Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nokia Calendar features on iPhone!! Need opinions!

Default Nokia Calendar features on iPhone!! Need opinions!
    I would really like to see an app that will work just like the calendar on my Nokia 6126. I know that you can add birthdays to contact info, but I really need to add B-days for my godson, little cousins, and anyone else who does not have a cell phone.
    The way the Nokia calendar works is that when you click on a date and click add it gives you the option to add:Meeting, Call, Birthday, Memo, Reminder Each one has their own icon so you can easily tell them apart. Each one has a little bit different layout. EG: Call has fields for Name/Number/Date/Time/Alarm Type(silent, with tone & no alarm)/Alarm time/Repeat(none, every day, week, 2 weeks, month, year)
    Birthday has fields for Name/Date of Birth/Year of Birth/Alarm Type/Alarm Date/Alarm Time
    The birthday feature is the part that I really would like but I know that many people would have a lot of uses for it all. When a Date is highlighted on the calender, it will show on the bottom of the screen the event Icon and the title: EG Sandra, 27
    It will alert you at the time/ interval selected for that entry. I have tried the iBirthday app, and that is very close to how my Nokia calendar works, but it will only read Bday info from contacts. I also feel all the additional features will make it a very popular iPhone app. Maybe make it where people can make their own user defined event field. I would definatly pay/donate for an app like this. Maybe it can even be integrated into the iphone calender app (sorry, i know I'm asking for a bit much)
    Please post your opinion if this is possible and if you would find an app like this usefull or not. Unfortunately I wasn't able to include screenshots of my nokia6126 Calander.Thank you all for your time reading through this.

Any opinions yet?

Default Just what we need!
    I couldn't have said it more precise..
    The calender in iphone is fare behind the one in Nokia phones.
    Does anybody have any app they can recomend?