Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: alternate web browser

Thanks

Default alternate web browser
    id like a cool alternate web browser, that has more features, and a cooler interface than safari
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

i agree,,,currently there are zero available......Opera has stated that they have one in development,,,,, no information has been released beyond that though. Mozilla Firefox and Skyfire have expressed interest but have not said they had anything being tested.

Back from the dead..... any updates anyone?

Thanks

i would also like to search google or MMi and find that there are more web browsers for the iphone but i was too lazy to go look myself. ones like MyFox or perfect web browser V2

seriously dude, u dug this out the grave but couldnt find what u was looking for?

iTunes Store
    Last edited by z3r01; 2009-09-15 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    i would also like to search google or MMi and find that there are more web browsers for the iphone but i was too lazy to go look myself. ones like MyFox or perfect web browser V2

seriously dude, u dug this out the grave but couldnt find what u was looking for?

iTunes Store
    Everything on the App Store is just a skinned Safari so Im sure he doesnt want that. And if your going to take the time out of your day to reply to this thread, look up the itunes link and everything, you could have done it without being an @sshole. I too am hoping for a mobile Firefox or something but so far nothing has come up.
    iLive an iLife

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernie-Mac For This Useful Post:

mrmacc (2010-01-10)

Try Bolt from App Store. Im using it right now, it allow fullscreen browser, and can fake firefox, opera, IE, to make the web thing that u using a desktop, not smart phone.. It can even access me.com and use the Find My iPhone feature..
    iPhone 4 32GB. Jailbroken!

I hope opera puts thir browser in the cydia store. I would buy it even if it was $10 or so

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ddonuts4 For This Useful Post:

mrmacc (2010-01-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I use Oceanus.
    Key features: Has full screen, in-application orientation lock (which is still buggy unfortunately), search within the page, multi-tab.

Key weaknesses: Can't do copy and paste.

Still looking for a better alternative.
    Last edited by eaglesteve; 2010-01-03 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ddonuts4 View Post
    I hope opera puts thir browser in the cydia store. I would buy it even if it was $10 or so
    thats right man, i would do the same

I would pay for a browser like skyfire or even opera...... I mean..... There are so many developers how come nobody has made something similiar?

No, but fullbrowser is pretty good. It's as close to safari as you can get. And it's full screen They listened to their reviews and added all the features people asked for. It also has "true" tabbed browsing.

the is the palm pre browser in cydia
    and it is tabbed but i havent really used it.
    Tima Kudinov

i use Skweezer with Safari, so its cheaper, because tere is no images, and skwezer compress web page