Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone - Lumines - Perfect Combination

Default iPhone - Lumines - Perfect Combination
    For the short time I had a psp Lumines was definitely the most fun of all the games. It has pretty much endless replayability and is much more fun than just plain tetris. I know there are PC clones of lumines, if someone ported or recreated this game on the iPhone it would be great.

Lumines also was very beat oriented so its possible that the game could use songs from your library that you choose and adjust accordingly (this may be hard to impliment as many songs dont have a set bpm throughout, you would probably have to set the correct bpms in the game before you load the song in, but it would be very cool.

for those who dont know lumines http://psp.ign.com/articles/744/744677p1.html its very fun and addictive. It would work relatively intuitively with the touch interface of the iphone as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to invulse For This Useful Post:

cocoua (2008-12-11)

Even the mobile version of Lumines was awesome. I'd love to see a port of that, if not the psp version!

i would want to see it also. I wonder how the controls would be. Maybe something like the NES controls?