Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS??? to anything that will work - please help - up all night trying to fix this!

OK...I have similar problems to some on this forum however I've tried some of the solutions that worked and they are not working for me. I am unsure of which firmware I'm using and also unsure of the baseband I'm using. I was on IOS 5 B6 and apparently my UDID expired today and my phone was locked on "activation". So I tried to downgrade and have been stuck in DFU, Greenpoison bootscreen, failed restore...you name it.

Please help!!!

right now I used TU to fixrecovery and I'm stuck on the Greenpois0n boot screen...

unable to find gBdevList
    Unable to find fs_mount
    etc
    etc
    etc
    Last edited by stanandsnow; 2011-09-30 at 04:45 AM.

U need to use ireb and a custom ipsw if u have any shsh I would try to downgrade to that firmware u will need to edit ur host file to do this type of restore in iTunes

I tried Ireb and couldn't get it to work. every since ive been on ios5 I haven't been able to see my shsh blobs on TU at cydia. I know they're there b/c I used to see them when I would log into cydia on my jb phone.

right not im about to try to downgrade to 4.1 with a custom ipsw on a non 10.5 itunes.

Bump iYeow

Quote Originally Posted by zoolman88 View Post
    U need to use ireb and a custom ipsw if u have any shsh I would try to downgrade to that firmware u will need to edit ur host file to do this type of restore in iTunes
    I tried Ireb again and got 4.1 to restore...however, I get no network once the phone is up and running. wifi works and everything is there just no carrier or network???

Quote Originally Posted by stanandsnow View Post
    I tried Ireb again and got 4.1 to restore...however, I get no network once the phone is up and running. wifi works and everything is there just no carrier or network???
    also...that first restore was with a custom ipsw 4.1 from pwnage

I'm trying the official ipsw 4.1 now

everything worked that time. I guess I'll just stick with 4.1 until the iphone 5 comes out
    Last edited by stanandsnow; 2011-09-30 at 06:44 AM.

Find iYeow on the site and send him a message I usually find him dealing with this info as I don't know it that well