Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CDMA 3gs in TU?!?!

lol it may go on ebay as an iphone 3gs with Iphone 4 cdma software installed haha.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Haha. Is that the definition of a bb? Oops, don't want to start something

this thing is freaking out, it just crashed TU and the log showed some huge deal with I hit exit recovery and itunes started restoring it

IllegalArgumentException is repeated numerous times in the log where it just freaked out
    Last edited by swip51; 2011-08-29 at 03:31 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

iTunes crashing, now TU crashing...... wonder why I think more problems exist than just with the phone ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Haha. Is that the definition of a bb? Oops, don't want to start something
    what's a bb? lol

I stuck it in the recovery loop, pulled the board off the battery and turned it on, and it booted up to the emergency screen. this time no service showed up (aka it's seeing the sim) hooked it to itunes and it said no sim, itunes closed and phone went back into a recovery loop.... wth.....
    Last edited by swip51; 2011-08-29 at 03:43 AM.

so it'll boot up when not connected to the computer then as soon as you connect it to the computer TU recognizes it normally as the 3GS then the phone suddenly reboots and goes into recovery then is recognized as the 4 cdma while booted up the phone (now running custom 4.1 so it's past the emergency screen. looks normal but still says iphone in the upper left even if it doesn't have a sim. and you can access "phone" in the settings even without a sim, the time matches with the timezone and if you try to call it just won't do anything when you push call, (doesn't say call failed) Also the bluetooth and wifi are greyed out.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I still think it's a crazy confused (and flaky) phone
    But you're making some progress

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12