Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No signal after jailbreak but signal returns after restore.

Default No signal after jailbreak but signal returns after restore.
    Iphone 3gs baseband 05.16.02 recently updated ONLY because I had to as I lost all ICONS from 3.1.3 to 4.3.4 and then downgraded to 4.1. I was jailbroken working fine on 4.3.4 and at work the screen jumped to the apple loading screen. I came home it wouldn't reboot tethered so I put stock 4.1 on it and then jailbroke it. It was fine lastnight then I wake up and it's got no service so I went back to 4.3.4 and the signal returned I then jailbroke it and lost signal AGAIN...Now I'm back at 4.3.4 going to try this AGAIN. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by bradmullins007; 2011-08-09 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    Iphone 3gs baseband 05.16.02 recently updated ONLY because I had to as I lost all ICONS from 3.1.3 to 4.3.4 and then downgraded to 4.1. I was jailbroken working fine on 4.3.4 and at work the screen jumped to the apple loading screen. I came home it wouldn't reboot tethered so I put stock 4.1 on it and then jailbroke it. It was fine lastnight then I wake up and it's got no service so I went back to 4.3.4 and the signal returned I then jailbroke it and lost signal AGAIN...Now I'm back at 4.3.4 going to try this AGAIN. Any suggestions?
    It is a Hardware issue not a Software issue , this has nothing to do with jailbreaking ur antenna is just going out , i had an iPhone like that sometimes id get a singal and sometimes not , and it didnt matter one which iOS i was on or what i did , so id suggest taking it in for repair if u still got warranty ! make sure to remove the jailbreak before u take it too apple !