Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.2.1 on baseband 06.15.00 stuck in recovery

Default 4.2.1 on baseband 06.15.00 stuck in recovery
    im on iPhone 3GS. firmware 4.2.1 on baseband 6.15.00. ive tried everything. used tiny umbrella to kick it out of recovery, no fix. tried recboot to exit recovery, it just reboots back into recovery. redsnow isnt allowing me to get into DFU mode, saying an error occurred. i try to restore to custom firmware on itunes but it says the firmware is not compatible, yet i have tried 3 different ones. i tried pwnage, no fix. i cant even get into DFU mode, and i know im doing it right. green pios0n, cant enter DFU mode.

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

Tried using a diff pc to put it in dfu ?

Quote Originally Posted by djdipset91 View Post
    im on iPhone 3GS. firmware 4.2.1 on baseband 6.15.00. ive tried everything. used tiny umbrella to kick it out of recovery, no fix. tried recboot to exit recovery, it just reboots back into recovery. redsnow isnt allowing me to get into DFU mode, saying an error occurred. i try to restore to custom firmware on itunes but it says the firmware is not compatible, yet i have tried 3 different ones. i tried pwnage, no fix. i cant even get into DFU mode, and i know im doing it right. green pios0n, cant enter DFU mode.
    restore to normal 4.1 via itunes make sure all hosts are set to apple , and then after it finishes the process u will get an error use TU to kick it out of recovery , it will reboot , then u can just rejailbreak it using redSn0W!