Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Iphone 3gs is locked up with the apple logo running 3.1.2

Default My Iphone 3gs is locked up with the apple logo running 3.1.2
    I did an upgrade on cydia for ultrasnow and my iphone and it locked up. I need to restore it to 3.1.2. I tried sn0w breeze to create a new 3.1.2 ipsw file and when I hook it up to itunes and hit shift and restore I tries to go through the motion but then I get an error message 1600. Please help. I have an iphone 3gs running 3.1.2 unlocked with T-mobile.

needs to be in pwned dfu mode. search for a program called ireb on ih8sn0w.com, or just use ifaith 1.2.1

I ifaith it to DFU mode and still getting an error now 1601.

download tiny umbrella and save your shsh files with tiny umbrella. does 3.1.2 show up as a saved shsh after saving with tiny umbrella?

Tiny umbrella doesnt do anything because my iphone is locked up. I can either put it in DFU or apple logo with the half circle.

Quote Originally Posted by btran321 View Post
    Tiny umbrella doesnt do anything because my iphone is locked up. I can either put it in DFU or apple logo with the half circle.
    you should be able to put it in dfu mode thats wierd, and yea just thought about tiny umbrella not working. do you remember what shsh you had saved with cydia? the green numbers at the top of cydia.

No, I cant remember the shsh number. I can put it in DFU mode or the other mode is the apple logo.

It is not rare iPhone stuck at the Apple Logo after you upgrade the system. So the solution is not complicated, as well.
    Download iPhone Data Recovery, and connect iPhone to the computer.You'll see the window pop up. Click "Restart" and iPhone will return to normal in a few minutes after the restart.