Results 1 to 13 of 13

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 3GS

  1. #1
    Default iOS 3GS
    How do I find my iOS in iPhone 3GS?

    And it's already been locked(it says in iTunes that the sim is not bla bla bla)

    TYVMIA

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 104 Times in 103 Posts

    you can look it up under settings/general/about and look for the version on the phone or simply plug it up to itunes and it should tell you the software version you are using.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ihappy View Post
    you can look it up under settings/general/about and look for the version on the phone or simply plug it up to itunes and it should tell you the software version you are using.
    I can't check my iPhone, it says slide for emergency, can only make emergency calls.

    I can't check my iTunes, it says Sim card not supported.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Paksyiet View Post
    I can't check my iPhone, it says slide for emergency, can only make emergency calls.

    I can't check my iTunes, it says Sim card not supported.
    Do you have a sim card? Is it installed in the phone?

  5. #5
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 104 Times in 103 Posts

    Plug it up to iFaith. It should tell you what firmware you are using and save your shsh blobs as well.

    iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ihappy View Post
    Plug it up to iFaith. It should tell you what firmware you are using and save your shsh blobs as well.

    iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones
    I opened it, he says what would you like to do, I don't wanna press dump SHSH Blob, might regret it

  7. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 104 Times in 103 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paksyiet View Post
    I opened it, he says what would you like to do, I don't wanna press dump SHSH Blob, might regret it
    You can try using F0recast instead then.

    f0recast-v1.3-win.zip

  8. #8
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    ^Yup, f0recast can tell you the info you need. Then you can proceed from there depending on what you want to do.

  9. #9
    Wow

    You guys are so fast and so accurate

    Thank you very much ^_^ you guys made my day easier

    I actually just wanted to get that iOS update 4.something.something

    then boom it says the sim card is not supported, bought it in HK, no SimCard attached

    So I was like WTF? then saw this articles about jailbreaking...

    then tried it with 4.3.1, redsn0w, didn't work stucked in Waiting for Reboot...

    Now when I checked with f0recast it's actually 4.2.1

    Thanks alot!

  10. #10
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Now I suggest using iFaith to grab your 4.2.1 SHSH blobs. It doesn't harm anything ....

    Also use Tiny Umbrella to get the remaining available SHSH blobs.

    One day these may be very useful

  11. #11
    Ok, thanks for the Heads Up!

    And Also thanks to all for making my first thread freakin awesome :P

  12. #12
    Hey guys I was jailbreaking with redsn0w, then got stuck to waiting for reboot...
    When I tried greenpois0n, it doesn't recognize that I'm already in DFU mode.

    Has anyone encountered this problem? or do I have to make a new thread?

  13. #13
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    What are you running redsnow on? Mac or windows and what version?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •