Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS stuck Greenpois0n logo

Default 3GS stuck Greenpois0n logo
    I have iPhone 3GS, using redsnow tethered jailbreak 4.2.1 and install Greenpois0n to untethered. Everything work perfectly until I decide to gave the phone to son and did fatory reset ease all my data and setting.

Now the phone stuck greenpois0n logo, putting on DFU mode I would sometime get apple/USB log

I do have SHSH file but don't know what to do with that

Plase help

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sommay For This Useful Post:

jbaby153426 (2011-05-11)

Hi id try 2 just put in duf mode download fw 4.2.1 then restore it 2 that in i tunes.. Then jail break with greenpoison rc6 works perfect on my 3gs : )

Quote Originally Posted by westy888 View Post
    Hi id try 2 just put in duf mode download fw 4.2.1 then restore it 2 that in i tunes.. Then jail break with greenpoison rc6 works perfect on my 3gs : )
    I already try restore with iTune but it just hang up (stuck) on about 80% complete, any other idea

What f w is it on now afta u restored it ? Did it update ?

Its stuck on restore logo, if it updated you think I will be here asking question how-to restore it? come on!

Im trying 2 help you! i need 2 now what the phones doing 2 fix it ! Whats the screen on phone got on it ?? Spinning circle ?? I tunes connect sign? And also doues i tunes on pc find i phone at all ? If so doues it say its found iphone in recovery mode ??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sommay View Post
    Its stuck on restore logo, if it updated you think I will be here asking question how-to restore it? come on!
    Well that's a good way to get help lol. Try downloading 4.2.1 to pc. Download tiny umbrella. Run the TSS server. Put in dfu mode. Press ctrl and restore and select the firmware you downloaded. Once it's restored jailbreak again.