Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs (3.1.2.7d11 ... Base band 5.11.07 stuck on recovery mode

Question 3gs (3.1.2.7d11 ... Base band 5.11.07 stuck on recovery mode

HI MATES.
    GREETINGS FOR THE DAY.
    CUSTOMER GAVE ME 3GS 3.1.2 7D11 WITH BASEBAND 5.11.07.FOR UNLOCK FROM AT&T.I DONT KNOW ABOUT COUNTRY.TRIED JAILBREAK WITH SPIRIT.DURING JAILBREAK PROCESS HANDSET STUCK ON RECOVERY MODE.TRIED TO CONNECT WITH TINY UMBRELLA BUT NOT BEEN ABLE TO SAVE SSH BLOBS SO FAR.UNABLE TO RESTORE SO FAR GIVING ERRORS 3194
    ANY SOLUTION TO REVIVE THIS HANDSET.
    THANKS & REGARDS.
    JAIDEEP MEHTA.
    INDIA.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Use kick out of recovery from the feature of tiny umbrella. If it doesn't kick it out, if you want to preserve your baseband you will need to restore to Pwnage tools 4.1.2 but this is for Mac users only.

Question 3gs stuck recovery mode 3.1.2 7d11 b band 5.11.07
    Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    use kick out of recovery from the feature of tiny umbrella. If it doesn't kick it out, if you want to preserve your baseband you will need to restore to pwnage tools 4.1.2 but this is for mac users only.
    thanks for fast reply.not working with kick out of recovery (tiny umbrella)again in recovery mode.i just want to turn it now in normal mode.
    Thanks.
    Jaideep mehta.
    India.

Do you have access to a Mac? Use pwnagetool 4.1.2 to get it to 4.1

If it's not been jailbroken before and there are no SHSH available then you are in serious danger of having to restore to a stock 4.1 which is currently unlockable.

Thanks

In TinyUmbrella try to GET the SHSH from cydia..the customer may have saved them if the phone was ever jailbroken before..

Also try running spirit again I remember mine doing the same thing & had to re-run spirit,or maybe it was blackra1n Im thinking of...Cant remember..

Good Luck