Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone - Need to restore/recover/downgrade

Default iPhone - Need to restore/recover/downgrade
    OK, iPhone 3G was running 3.1.2 (iirc) jailbroken and unlocked but it was running dog slow so I updated it without remembering it was unlocked so the baseband has been updated.

So now running the lastes 3G software and I can;t jailbreak it as the phone refuses to go into DFU mode so wont be read by greenp0isen, limera1n or any other tools. Tried it for 3 and a half hours now and it's just refuses and then goes to plug into iTunes screen and I have to restore it again,

The old software was stored on Sauriks server how do I get this back? Will it work as I downloaded the 3.1 of here but the restore gets and error all the time towards the end.

My baseband has also been upgraded but luckily is downgradable through Fuzzyband.

Any ideas why 1 it refuses DFU more, 2 how to get my .ipsw for Saurik and 3 why the restores keep failing unless i download it and install?

Ok managed to get it on and it's on with o2 and jailbroken, baseband is 05.14.02 and my bootloader is 06.02.

Not unlockable?
    Last edited by betty02; 2010-10-25 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yeah, not unlockable.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi