Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No package details in Cydia

Default No package details in Cydia
    I recently restored my phone to 4.0 as a new phone then downgraded to 3.1.3 but couldn't jailbreak with jailbreakme.com as I had hoped so I downgraded to 3.1.2 using the instructions in the post regarding this downgrade "and fixing the no service issue" and then jailbroke with blackra1n. All is well except now, in cydia, none of the packages details are loading - no screenshots, no information about any of the tweaks, themes, and so on... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Which iphone?

What was the error with Jailbreakme? Why didn't you stay on 3.1.3 with spirit?

What is happening in Cydia exactly? You hit the cydia icon and nothing comes up? Or just no packages?

Sounds like another restore is in order.

Jailbreakme failed with 3.1.3. Didnt try spirit. Anyway in cydia, everytging seems normal but when i select a theme, tweak, etc, the description wont load or screenshots. Cant see what packages are really about.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Spirit works on 3.1.3, try it. I tried jailbreaking my friend's itouch 3g with Jailbreakme doesn't work but Spirit works like a charm but Itunes was 9.0, you can try it on Itunes 10, it either works or doesn't work, won't hurt your device.

Ok. Maybe that'll work.