Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hi can I find my shsh blobs after I had accidentally update to 4.0.2 ios

Default Hi can I find my shsh blobs after I had accidentally update to 4.0.2 ios
    Hello I am wondering if I can recover my SHSH blobs now that I have update my iPhone to 4.0.2 without been jailbroken at the moment so I can downgrade my iPhone 3GS

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Use Tiny Umbrella to retrieve from Cydia, you have to click Advance tab to select the required shsh blogs from Cydia and click save shsh onto your Tiny Umbrella. Click Diplay shsh will tell you if it is stored.

Thanks for your help
    If I may ask you how can I jailbreak my phone. I have an 3GS propably with old bootroom cause I had it jailbroken when it was the problem with blackra1n for some other phones with tethered jailbreak
    Thanks in advance Chris

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xristbab View Post
    Thanks for your help
    If I may ask you how can I jailbreak my phone. I have an 3GS propably with old bootroom cause I had it jailbroken when it was the problem with blackra1n for some other phones with tethered jailbreak
    Thanks in advance Chris
    You can only jailbreak if you downgrade to 4.0.1 or lower so go see if you can find those SHSHs.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.