Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: downgrade ios 4.01 to 4.0?

Default downgrade ios 4.01 to 4.0?
    hi , i have an iphone 3gs new boot and i need to hacktivate my iphone but i am stuck on ios 4.0.2. i know i could downgrade to ios 4.0.1 without shsh but there isn't a jailbreak for 3gs new boot on 4.0.1 except for jailbreakme but how am i supposed to go on the internet if i cant activate the iphone so is there any way i can hacktivate my iphone or do i have to wait for Greenp0ison to come out so i can put the iphone in dfu mode and restore and update to ios 4.1 using itunes and then jailbreak ios 4.1 with greenp0oison?

PlEASE HELP!!

THANK YOU
    IPHONE LOVER

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dish_network For This Useful Post:

djarfan (2010-09-27)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dish_network View Post
    hi , i have an iphone 3gs new boot and i need to hacktivate my iphone but i am stuck on ios 4.0.2. i know i could downgrade to ios 4.0.1 without shsh but there isn't a jailbreak for 3gs new boot on 4.0.1 except for jailbreakme but how am i supposed to go on the internet if i cant activate the iphone so is there any way i can hacktivate my iphone or do i have to wait for Greenp0ison to come out so i can put the iphone in dfu mode and restore and update to ios 4.1 using itunes and then jailbreak ios 4.1 with greenp0oison?

PlEASE HELP!!

THANK YOU
    IPHONE LOVER
    I've only hactivated a 2g and can't remember what you can actually do without doing it..can you turn wifi on?? Since your talking about hacktivating, I'm just now thinking it's a no. Crap**

And I'm in sorta the same boat. I'm on 4.1 and can't downgrade so I'm waiting too.lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nerdyperdy For This Useful Post:

dish_network (2010-09-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

I suggest you go and get a valid sim, most of future jailbreaks will not include hactivation, if you don't have an official sim and still want to wait for hactivation to come out, it may take years..LOL

Ya right, why don't you just shut up looser !!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That is no way to reply to a post. It was a valid suggestion wrt the official sim. The last firmware that can be hacktivated easily was 3.1.2. All other firmwares proceeding that cannot be hacktivated.

So if you want to use another provider but would like to regularly update your firmware, then having an official sim or the phonebook sim is the way to go. That of course assume that future firmwares can be jailbroken and future baseband can be unlocked.

Ok fine whatever loosersss

And for your information, there was a hack tivation for ios 4.0 with redsnow
    Last edited by dish_network; 2010-09-25 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Azraeli, he is calling everyone that replies to his post a looser.

Wonder why if he thinks he is so smart, then why is he coming here for help.

I suggest NO ONE should reply to this thread or you will be bombarded with looooser too.
    Last edited by iYeow; 2010-09-26 at 12:25 AM.

Ok. I am deeply sorry, that was
    my brother replying from my iPod. He got onto my account. I am really sorry!! Please forgive me thank you, the real dish_network