Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Downgrade from 4.1 to 3.1.2. on 3GS?

It looks like you don;t have any SHSHs lower than 4.1 stored. Will have to wait for the 4.1 Jailbreak to be out. Hopefully soon. Read up on dev-team on their website ... they are working on it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to azraeil For This Useful Post:

djcandle (2010-09-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Then you are too late, the lowest restore you can go is 4.1 which is useless for now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

djcandle (2010-09-28)

Thanks again for the help fellas.

Yea I guess waiting for the Dev-Teams break is the only option at this point.

I did touch on this a bit earlier, but it may have gotten lost in the automerge...

If I update iTunes, do I lose my backups? Strangely enough, I have some backups of my phone on iTunes, but I can't connect to it because it's 8.2 (on the Mac)

If I update to the recent 10, would I be able to use a backup to restore my phone?

If not restore my phone, could I at least get some contacts, photos, things of that nature?

Thumbs up Oh man!
    djcandle, that SUX! I'm in the same boat though not camping, wifey thought she would be nice and updated me while I was sleeping. Now she knows, as with all the computer chit inthe house,t he phones are off limits too. I found this thread and was hopeful. Now I'm waiting.

Nice work to azraeil for trying to help though.

<explicitives> .....waiting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12