Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrading 3GS

Default Downgrading 3GS
    Hi, I'm would like to downgrade my iPhone 3GS from OS 4.1 to 3.1.3 in order to jailbreak it. Here are the sepecs on the iPhone:

Firmware: 05.14.02
    Version: 4.1

I know that it's more complicated than other devices to downgrade the 3GS. I read that SHSH blobs are required, not a clue what those are or how to get them (or how I should have gotten them). Please give me some assistance on where to start. Thanks.

Unless you have SHSHs blobs saved in Cydia or your local machine, then you are out of luck.

Download the latest version of TinyUmbrella and check to see if any SHSHs were saved for you iDevice. Else, you will have to wait for the 4.1 Jailbreak.

I've upgraded to 4.1 because I had a problem with the speaker and I thought it might be a software problem; my phone was jailbreaken on 4.0 and I did not know that I can not downgrade.So I did not save the SHSH unaware of it. But I read that if you choose make my life easier in the previous jailbreak it should be saved on cydia. But tinyumbrella does not find it.
    Could someone help me?