Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help needed!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What do you got to lose?
    My phone?

Basically I don't know too much about all this blobs and shsh etc. I just thought it would be easy to downgrade and then jailbreak my phone on jailbreakme.com but I guess not. I'm just scared of ruining my phone. Thanks for all your help anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by twalsh View Post
    My phone?

Basically I don't know too much about all this blobs and shsh etc. I just thought it would be easy to downgrade and then jailbreak my phone on jailbreakme.com but I guess not. I'm just scared of ruining my phone. Thanks for all your help anyway.
    It's not gonna ruin your phone dude. If anything it will tell you that it's not going to work and your phone will go back to being itself again

iPhone? More like MyPhone broncosi's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly like i stated earlier, for some odd reason you could very well have SHSH blobs on file and not even know it. It worked for me. And also like i stated before, you are modifying your software. You can 99.9% of the time revert everything back to stock simply by clicking restore.

Your not really listening to any advice given. Your best bet is to upgrade to 4.1 and wait for SHAtter to be released which should jailbreak 4.1 BOTTOM LINE

Yeah man, come on. All the cool kids are doing it. Try it, you'll like it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I believe I can check whether I have SHSH stored on Cydia by using TinyUmbrella. Can anyone point me to a step by step?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mastuul's Avatar
    Thanks

I just updated to 4.0.1 yesterday, but after realizing how many tweaks aren't compatible I kinda want to go back. I have all my SHSH files stored with saurik's server from 3.0-4.1, but I'm unable to restore to 3.1.3. I've been able to restore to 4.0.1, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Could it be the way I have saurik's server setup? But if that's the case, would iTunes allow me to restore to 4.0.1? Any input you can give me would be much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12