Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem restoring to 3.1.3

Green Apple
    Thanks
    When you click display SHSH does it say iPhone 3GS 3.1.3? Or does it say something else?

Remember you can always PM me for more direct help

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panos99GR View Post
    Hmm, I think yes. You ask them by pressing the Display SHSHs button, right?
    No. The 'Display SHSHs' button just shows which SHSHs are stored on your own computer. To get the SHSHs off of Cydia, connect your phone to the computer, run TU, select 'Advanced Options' and select the firmware you want and select 'Cydia' as the source and then click 'Save my SHSH' up top. You need to do it for each version that you want stored on your computer.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dhamien For This Useful Post:

Panos99GR (2010-08-30)

Yes, I made sure the host file was clean. Yes I used Advanced Options and requested 3.1.3 SHSH blobs from Cydia. Yes I used the latest version of TU. Still no dice =\

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    No. The 'Display SHSHs' button just shows which SHSHs are stored on your own computer. To get the SHSHs off of Cydia, connect your phone to the computer, run TU, select 'Advanced Options' and select the firmware you want and select 'Cydia' as the source and then click 'Save my SHSH' up top. You need to do it for each version that you want stored on your computer.
    Well, thank you, I did that, it didn't found my 3.1.3 blobs, but it seems that Cydia had saved blobs for 4.0 and 4.0.1! Anyway, this is no problem to me as I can downgrade to 4.0.1 and jailbreak my phone again. Thank you so much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12