Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TinyUmbrella 4.01.08 MODiFiED for iOS 4.0.2/3.2.2 SHSH blobs

Default TinyUmbrella 4.01.08 MODiFiED for iOS 4.0.2/3.2.2 SHSH blobs
    I made a modified version of TinyUmbrella to support iOS 4.0.2 and 3.2.2.

Screenshots:

Modifications:

1) The source file com\semaphore\fw\DeviceOSVersion.java has been recompiled, after adding the lines for iOS 4.0.2 and 3.2.2
    2) The source file com\semaphore\fw\DeviceHardware.java has been recompiled, after changing the default iOS versions.
    3) The necessary BuildManifest.plist files have been copied from Apple's original IPSW files to com\semaphore\data.
    4) The version file com\semaphore\data\version.plist has been altered.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/tinyumbrella
    Last edited by ColdFusion89; 2010-08-17 at 04:58 PM. Reason: new redirect URL, now also supports 4.0.2 SHSHs for iPod touch 2G.

can it be used if my iphone 4 is not jailbroken??? if it can be use, can i downgrade from 4.0.2 to 4.0.1 once it is updated to Cydia?? thanks

Yes it can also be used if your iPhone is not jailbroken. However, you can only save your SHSHs for versions that are currently being signed by Apple. Since Apple has stopped signing 4.0.1, it is not possible anymore to downgrade to 4.0.1 without SHSHs. That's why it's so important to save your SHSHs always in time, otherwise you're out of luck... Sorry for the late reply!

I just got a replacement iphone 4 from apple and it has 4.01, I tried running latest version of tinyumbrella, but it will not let me save as 4.01 , instead only as 4.02.

If I save shsh locally why does it matter if 4.01 is not being signed by apple anymore? If I'm still on 4.01 , what can't I save SHSH as 4.01 using tinyumbrella?

Thanks,

Because your SHSHs are not saved on your iPhone, so if they aren't saved on Cydia and you don't have a local copy, there is no way to get them anymore once Apple stops signing. I'm sorry, you'll have to be careful with your phone (to avoid the need for a restore) until there is a new jailbreak.