Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: is itunes 9.2.1.5 JB safe with recent JBme?

Default is itunes 9.2.1.5 JB safe with recent JBme?
    hi is it safe to use itunes 9.2 with the recent comex JB? just want to be sure that i can sync and whatnot so i dont run into any issues before i try. i havent seen any related issues pop up but then again i may have missed it. i understand that the next update might close this JB. i think. anyways...i appreciate the help.

thanks all!

jbme.com its web based, so itunes its safe to use

3. The Following User Says Thank You to johnNYChingaz For This Useful Post:

kgf88 (2010-08-06)

Thanks

Hey johnNY.... I updated my 3gs to 4.0.1 after watching D7 video. He didn't emphasize on the new jbme method is for the legit sim cards. Now I'm stuck in the emergency call only screen. Locked in other words. Now I try to downgrade using the tiny umbrella. It's error always poping out. Please help. I'm using 3gs new bootrom mb model. Thanks man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lagi76 View Post
    Hey johnNY.... I updated my 3gs to 4.0.1 after watching D7 video. He didn't emphasize on the new jbme method is for the legit sim cards. Now I'm stuck in the emergency call only screen. Locked in other words. Now I try to downgrade using the tiny umbrella. It's error always poping out. Please help. I'm using 3gs new bootrom mb model. Thanks man!!!
    u should restore with 4.0.1 and then use jailbreak.com that worked for me i had to do it a couple of times though, keep trying