Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with 3g downgrade.

Default Need help with 3g downgrade.
    So i have 4.0 and i want 3.1.3 again. So when i shift click restore i restore it then my iphone should be stuck in recovery mode. So ive read some tutorials on this and i was wondering which method should i use to exit recovery mode?
    Shouls i use. Reboot irecovery or snowbreeze? And also i saw something about downgrading And shsh blobs or whatever just wondering about that as well.
    Thanks or any help

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skatr4u View Post
    So i have 4.0 and i want 3.1.3 again. So when i shift click restore i restore it then my iphone should be stuck in recovery mode. So ive read some tutorials on this and i was wondering which method should i use to exit recovery mode?
    Shouls i use. Reboot irecovery or snowbreeze? And also i saw something about downgrading And shsh blobs or whatever just wondering about that as well.
    Thanks or any help
    Downgrading to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 on 3G, do not need shsh blogs. Only OS 4.0 and above, there is a soft signing shsh blogs for 3G.
    If you are stuck at error 1015, then you can use irecovery or recboot to kick your iphone out of rec mode.