Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak release imminent

Uh oh, some disheartening news from @musclenerd:
    Not to make it a daily thing, but since somehow people thought it would be today: the new JB+unlock won't be out today

One of the main reasons is i4 facetime issues, which is very disheartening to us 3GS users out there.

Quote Originally Posted by wheeltennant View Post
    Uh oh, some disheartening news from @musclenerd:
    Not to make it a daily thing, but since somehow people thought it would be today: the new JB+unlock won't be out today

One of the main reasons is i4 facetime issues, which is very disheartening to us 3GS users out there.
    not disheartening at all, rather it was fixed than be released with a fault. the problems may be quickly fixed and a release come in a matter of hours, it may take longer and be a few days.

unlike apple, the dev-team don't want to put out crap with their name on it.

I suppose you're right, I like my software to work.

sorry to sound like a noob guys, but will this jailbreak release, jailbreak/unlock my iphone 3Gs 4.0.1 new bootrom that has never been jailbroken before?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

jcampbell666 (2010-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I think so...
    Not lookin so good man. I guess you know about as much as the rest of us bro.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kmmxracer View Post
    Not lookin so good man. I guess you know about as much as the rest of us bro.
    I assure you I know more than the people on this thread. This is why they don't give you guys any dates, you are not very understanding individuals

looking good for the release im guessing?

comex FWIW, I am not planning on waiting for Sunday if it's ready before then; nor am I releasing on Sunday if it's not ready by then.

this was his twitter post from a few hours ago

The suspence is killing me, I need my Iphone back, this virgin mobel pay as you go sucks. cant wait to throw my virgin mobel in the trash.

ih8snow All unlockers MUST stay away from iOS 4.1 BETA 2 if they want to keep their unlock! All unlockers MUST stay away from iOS 4.1 BETA 2 if they want... on Twitpic

WTF DOES THIS MEAN???

will i not be able to unlock my iphone 4.0.1 ????

Thanks

Ok it states to stay away from 4.1.....let's talk about decimal points now...4.0.1 and 4.1 are both 2 different numbers....so if ur on
    4.0.1 then ur ok...if u updated to "beta" 4.1 then ur out of luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

jdmss1 (2010-07-28)

That's not what that means. The new jb/unlock only works on 4.0-4.01 and NOT 4.1, and also, upgrading to 4.1 will rid you of your unluck, so you must stay away if you want to keep it.

That was to the post above yours, z3r01. Must've posted at the same time.

SB - any updates on how things are looking for release?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I haven't heard any release times yet...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

samirex (2010-07-29)

Looking forward to this. I'm new to the whole 'Jailbreaking' thing. But can't wait till I can do it. I have the iPhone 3GS on the 4.0.1 so this jailbreak is gonna be schweet

Quote Originally Posted by xYxRobertxYx View Post
    Looking forward to this. I'm new to the whole 'Jailbreaking' thing. But can't wait till I can do it. I have the iPhone 3GS on the 4.0.1 so this jailbreak is gonna be schweet
    Its just like #pie. Tasty and awesome.

I swear to god, if it turns out to be OSX only or mac only, Im selling this damn Iphone and never coming back...this is the 5th iphone ive bought and sold trying to get a working jailbreak and unlock since this whole shsh and apple unsigning crap

Hi guys, new to this site and been doing lots of reading on jailbreaking. Had my iphone 3gs this week and it's on 4.0 so would this new jailbreak work on it??

Quote Originally Posted by superthrust View Post
    I swear to god, if it turns out to be OSX only or mac only, Im selling this damn Iphone and never coming back...this is the 5th iphone ive bought and sold trying to get a working jailbreak and unlock since this whole shsh and apple unsigning crap
    Get ready to sell it I'm sure it will be Mac only

Thanks

I hate using the android keys on my evo, back to topic, yea I think u should start posting soon on eBay to sell your phone lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast