Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik Server Down??...

Default Saurik Server Down??...
    Hey guys....searched the forum and all I can find was rumors. Is Saurik's server for the 3.1.3 SHS Blobs offline? Keep getting timed out at the verification point and I have the hosts file on my PC and MAC both pointing at Saurik.

Also, I downgraded my itunes on my PC to 9.1

Same here i am having this same problem.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

You can't get 3.1.3 blobs. They stopped signing them a month ago, well 3 weeks I think.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

wow i have my save 3 months ago

I had them saved from before....I'm trying to downgrade but the server isn't responding for the authorization part

Me too I have the same problem with iPhone 3gs in iTunes so I pressed restore and it upgraded it to 4.0.1 by accident.
    What should I do?
    I want to downgrade to 3.1.3 to unlock it from AT&T to t-mobile
    will someone help me ,please?

Quote Originally Posted by GenuisWork View Post
    Me too I have the same problem with iPhone 3gs in iTunes so I pressed restore and it upgraded it to 4.0.1 by accident.
    What should I do?
    I want to downgrade to 3.1.3 to unlock it from AT&T to t-mobile
    will someone help me ,please?

I had this same problem but i upgraded to 4.0.1 and downgraded to 3.1.3 and it worked fine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ghofer For This Useful Post:

GenuisWork (2010-07-18)

Quote Originally Posted by ghofer View Post
    I had this same problem but i upgraded to 4.0.1 and downgraded to 3.1.3 and it worked fine.
    Can you tell me how you downgraded please?

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Use the newest version of tu to act as a host for your shsh blobs The Firmware Umbrella When you go to open tu right click on it and run as administrator. Then check for your shsh blobs if they are there start your restore and start the tss sever on tu,
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

Basically i ran my own signature signing server because i had the shsh files already located on my pc. Just ran those and pointed my hosts file to local host 127.0.0.1.

Quote Originally Posted by ghofer View Post
    Basically i ran my own signature signing server because i had the shsh files already located on my pc. Just ran those and pointed my hosts file to local host 127.0.0.1.
    Can you send me your shsh file please ?

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GenuisWork View Post
    Can you send me your shsh file please ?
    Other peoples shsh blobs will not work for you. They only work for the phone they come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Captinsmooth View Post
    Other peoples shsh blobs will not work for you. They only work for the phone they come from.
    can you explain to me how did you downgrade your iPhone step by step please?

giancarlo and Geniuswork.

Try these steps on a Windows machine (preferably an XP machine since editing the host file is much easier on an XP). Otherwise, Vista on 7 should be okay if you run as administrator

1. Download TinyUmbrella version 222 (it's an older version I know but it works really well in connecting to Saurik's Server)
    2. Download the latest TinyUmbrella version 4.00.54. This version will get your iPhone ECID when the iPhone is connected. Connect your iPhone, run TU 4.00.54. WRITE Down your ECID.
    3.Check your host file. Make sure there is nothing pointing to Cydia at this time. This is important.
    4. Run TU 222. TYPE your ECID in the necessary box and select Saurik-Cydia Server as the repository. Select the OS that you saved the SHSHs with Cydia.
    5. TU 222 should be able to connect to Saurik's server and IF you have an SHSHs saved, it will be able to extract it onto your local machine (where you ran TU 222).

Once you have the SHSHs saved in your local computer, you can then run the local server signing method to downgrade your iPhone (There's a thread on how you need to do it).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to azraeil For This Useful Post:

GenuisWork (2010-07-20)

Thank you all very much for all you done I think I shoud take it to somebody to do that and in the end buy and keep in touch

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Does anyone have a copy of TinyUmbrella version 222? I version on that site is set to private so I could not download.