Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3194 error - Anyone have a fix for this?

Default 3194 error - Anyone have a fix for this?
    Or does anyone know why this error is generated?! It's a big pain in the ***. Tiny Umbrella says I have the ECID and yet every time I get to the point where it says "Verifying Iphone restore with Apple" loads for about a minute and then pops the 3194 error out.

Yes I have directed the host file.

Is there a chance that the ECID that TinyUmbrella saved is actually the IOS4 ECID?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Why do you want the shsh blogs for iOS 4.0, you need to downgrade so you need the shsh of either 3.1.2 or 3.1.3, have you put your Iphone into DFU mode before you downgrade and also one thing here, did you install wifi sync on your computer, if you have uninstall it and try restoring it in DFU mode.

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    Why do you want the shsh blogs for iOS 4.0, you need to downgrade so you need the shsh of either 3.1.2 or 3.1.3, have you put your Iphone into DFU mode before you downgrade and also one thing here, did you install wifi sync on your computer, if you have uninstall it and try restoring it in DFU mode.
    I don't want the ios4 blobs but am worried that umbrella is reporting my 4.0 blobs and not my 3.1.2!

Don't know what wifi sync is and yes it is in dfu mode!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Go download this the firmware umbrella - semaphore v03.13.32, this version allows you to grab your shsh up to from 3.0 to 3.1.3 only if you have shsh stored in Cydia.
    Oh! wifi sync allows you to sync your Iphone wirelessly to pc, but must have Itunes 9.1 and above