Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs stuck on itunes logo and wont upgrade or downgrade

Default Iphone 3gs stuck on itunes logo and wont upgrade or downgrade
    So my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 new bootrom was jailbroken by spirit. For some reason it went to the itunes logo screen and it wont upgrade or downgrade. I have 3.1.3 shsh blobs saved but it still wont downgrade(ive tried changing to cydia server as well). When i try to downgrade it gets an error everytime. Also when i upgrade to 4.0 it will start the upgrade an everything will be fine, but when it gets to the very very end of the load bar on the iphone it errors! Any advise or help..pls help!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damonramen View Post
    So my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 new bootrom was jailbroken by spirit. For some reason it went to the itunes logo screen and it wont upgrade or downgrade. I have 3.1.3 shsh blobs saved but it still wont downgrade(ive tried changing to cydia server as well). When i try to downgrade it gets an error everytime. Also when i upgrade to 4.0 it will start the upgrade an everything will be fine, but when it gets to the very very end of the load bar on the iphone it errors! Any advise or help..pls help!
    Eventhough your iphone is in recovery mode due to error, you have to trigger it into recovery mode manually again. Do this, hold both the power and home button until it turns off and let go. Now that your phone is off, while holding the Home button, plug your cable in and until the Itunes Cable logo comes out and restore again.

I did I put it into dfu mode and Manuel recovery mode every time I restore it. Nothing works like I said I get errors.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Take a look here... I wrote everything what u have to do
    http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...-3-1-help.html