Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need to find out if my used 3GS had SHSH for 3.1.2 saved on Cydia!

Default Need to find out if my used 3GS had SHSH for 3.1.2 saved on Cydia!
    Hi guys!
    I Finally decided to upgrade my tried-and-tested 2G iphone up to a 3GS. Iíve had the 2G since 1.11 was out, and have been a faithful Jailbreaker since 2007!

I do need some help though, as the 3GS is a completely different animal as it refers to upgrades, so here it goes:

I purchased the 3GS from a previous owner who already had it on 3.1.2, spirit JB and unlocked for t-mobile. Ihonestly do not know if the SHSHís were ever saved on Cydia, but I ended up upgrading to custom firmware for sn0wbreeze 4.0. Phone is activated, but as I found out, no JB is on it, since it was a spirit JB.

SO now I need to downgrade to 3.1.2, but I have no way of knowing if my shsh is already saved. Is there a way to find out if itís saved on Saurikís server? Perhaps thru my IMEI? I already have a SHSH for 3.1.3, and 4.0. But at this point I need to just pretty much downgrade to 3.1.2 to get my unlock back.

Any ideas on how I can recall my SHS from CYdia if it was saved there? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks to everyone, especially the Dev team!

you need to get your phones ECID and also tiny umbrella to check to see if you have the SHSH files saved, plenty of tuts on here on how to do it, if not youtube

I so far have two ECID's, one is 16 digits, and starts with about six zeros. Other ECID is for 3.1.3, and 4.0 (same one)

This is what Tinyumbrella is saying:

>> iPhone3GS 3.1.3 (7E18)-684xxxxxxxxx
    >> iPhone3GS 4.0 (8A293)-684xxxxxxxx
    >> Devices with ECIDs matching the above AND restoring to the exact firmware version listed above will succeed!
    Last edited by mikeg112; 2010-07-07 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost