Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there any possiblity for me yet?

Default Is there any possiblity for me yet?
    Hello everyone. I'm a newbie for the forum. I've been looking around a lot and haven't found solution for my phone.
    I have a 3gs. It has not been unlocked or jail-broken before; now it is upgraded to os 4.0. I know it is stupid but I bought the phone from ebay and it was done upgrading already.
    So my question is if there is any way for me to unlock or jailbrake this phone yet? Or is there anyway that I can downgrade it to unlock or jailbrake?
    Thank you so much. I want to bring the phone to a Asian country and use it over there so I want to unlock it so bad. Have a nice day everyone.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by talobin View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm a newbie for the forum. I've been looking around a lot and haven't found solution for my phone.
    I have a 3gs. It has not been unlocked or jail-broken before; now it is upgraded to os 4.0. I know it is stupid but I bought the phone from ebay and it was done upgrading already.
    So my question is if there is any way for me to unlock or jailbrake this phone yet? Or is there anyway that I can downgrade it to unlock or jailbrake?
    Thank you so much. I want to bring the phone to a Asian country and use it over there so I want to unlock it so bad. Have a nice day everyone.
    There is no jailbreak at 4.0 yet therefore you cannot unlock , you mentioned never jailbroken before would mean that you are not allowed to downgrade.
    You hsve wait for new jailbreak.