Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS 3.1.3 SHSH on Saurik's server but no provider sim card

Question 3GS 3.1.3 SHSH on Saurik's server but no provider sim card
    Hi!

I have iphone with carrier lock but i don't know what carrier its locked on. I've downgraded it to 3.1.3 using saurik's server, restoring finished with error 1015 so it only needs to be hacktivated. Any solution? I've already tryied downgrading it to 3.1.2 but it can't be downgraded (error 3xxx) to 3.1.2 becouse i've got only 3.1.3 SHSH files...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Br0k3R View Post
    Hi!

I have iphone with carrier lock but i don't know what carrier its locked on. I've downgraded it to 3.1.3 using saurik's server, restoring finished with error 1015 so it only needs to be hacktivated. Any solution? I've already tryied downgrading it to 3.1.2 but it can't be downgraded (error 3xxx) to 3.1.2 becouse i've got only 3.1.3 SHSH files...
    You are in a recovery loop when you encounter error 1015, you can use irecovery or quickpwn22 to error this out. Once you are at Emergency Screen, you need an official sim card to activate , only then you can go with Spirit jailbreak.

the problem is that i don't have original card. I dont even know what carrier is that iphone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Br0k3R View Post
    the problem is that i don't have original card. I dont even know what carrier is that iphone
    Ok, look it up from here :
    Gadgets Hacking World: Identify Iphone Country and Carrier By Model Code (For Activation)

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    You are in a recovery loop when you encounter error 1015, you can use irecovery or quickpwn22 to error this out. Once you are at Emergency Screen, you need an official sim card to activate , only then you can go with Spirit jailbreak.
    No...!!You can use this iPhone Activation Sim Card To Allow Full Access To Menu - eBay (item 180526921792 end time Jul-29-10 09:14:23 PDT)

I testet on my 3gs with OS4
    I buy this Sim Card and i activate my iphone.My feedback is nrș 7(workss(tested on my 3gs)!!!100% Greaaat Seller very fast on send!!!!amazing!!!!!)
    eBay Feedback Profile for fonefunshop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cmmg04 For This Useful Post:

Br0k3R (2010-07-05)

Thanks

Br0k3r, there you go, you can buy an international sim card to activate from the link given by cmmg04

Ok, thanks, bought it, now i have to wait until it arrives.