Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS crashed with a pending TSS request

Default iPhone 3GS crashed with a pending TSS request
    I upgraded to an iPhone 3GS last week. I have been running firmware 3.1.3 with the spiritjb and unlocked to run on T-Mobile. I accepted to have Cydia keep my SHSH blobs on the server and have been using the phone for the whole week and have been loving the new speed increase. In Cydia, the message 'This device has a pending TSS request.' still appeared until earlier tonight.

I was messing around with tethering tonight and suddenly my phone started running terribly slowly. I tried to reboot, but now I am stuck on the apple boot screen with the spinning loading circle overlaid on top of it. My iPhone refuses to boot.

I can't reinstall the firmware because iTunes tries to phone home. I modified my hosts file, but I still can't put the 3.1.3 firmware back on. Enough with the background, now for the questions.

1. Will I be able to restore to 3.1.3 once my SHSH are accepted and accessible on saurik's server?

2. Is there any way to get my phone to get past this infinite boot cycle other than putting iOS4 on there?

Thanks for the help.

Also, I am using a 3GS with the old bootrom with an MB serial number? Any ideas anyone? Will saurik's server eventually let me go back to 3.1.3 since I already submitted the SHSH blobs before the crash? Any info will help?
    Last edited by tweder; 2010-07-03 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tweder View Post
    I upgraded to an iPhone 3GS last week. I have been running firmware 3.1.3 with the spiritjb and unlocked to run on T-Mobile. I accepted to have Cydia keep my SHSH blobs on the server and have been using the phone for the whole week and have been loving the new speed increase. In Cydia, the message 'This device has a pending TSS request.' still appeared until earlier tonight.

I was messing around with tethering tonight and suddenly my phone started running terribly slowly. I tried to reboot, but now I am stuck on the apple boot screen with the spinning loading circle overlaid on top of it. My iPhone refuses to boot.

I can't reinstall the firmware because iTunes tries to phone home. I modified my hosts file, but I still can't put the 3.1.3 firmware back on. Enough with the background, now for the questions.

1. Will I be able to restore to 3.1.3 once my SHSH are accepted and accessible on saurik's server?

2. Is there any way to get my phone to get past this infinite boot cycle other than putting iOS4 on there?

Thanks for the help.

Also, I am using a 3GS with the old bootrom with an MB serial number? Any ideas anyone? Will saurik's server eventually let me go back to 3.1.3 since I already submitted the SHSH blobs before the crash? Any info will help?
    If you have ssh your iphone then follow this link to undo your mistake :
    http://modmyi.com/forums/windows-spe...y-restore.html